Wall refurbishment is a modern, efficient and great value option for upgrading exterior walls. The service involves carrying out any necessary repairs to walls, before applying a flexible and breathable coating to them. This instantly upgrades the appearance of your property and ensures it remains protected from the elements too – the new coating we apply has a life expectancy of 20+ years. Our products are guaranteed for 15 years for your peace of mind.
Lti transformation can provide wall refurbishment services to the residential customers in Glasgow, Dundee, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Falkirk and throughout Scotland. If you would like to find out more about our wall refurbishment services, please call 0800 771 0097, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message.
Wall refurbishment has many benefits over other types of wall coating services. These include:
- Waterproofing – coatings are fully waterproof and weatherproof
- Breathability – important to avoid future damp issues
- Self-cleaning – the coatings used for refurbishment are very low maintenance
- Flexibility – the exterior won’t crack or break
- Aesthetically pleasing – wall refurbishment results in a modern, aesthetically-pleasing appearance
- A choice of finishes – choose from various colours to personalise appearance
- Excellent life expectancy – you can expect coatings to last 20+ years
When we carry out wall refurbishment, our work is guaranteed for 15 years.
Before any works commence on your property, the main installer will carry out a property survey/risk assessment in order to plan your installation safely and efficiently. All required access equipment is also erected.
stage one: full wall clean
All render is pressure cleaned to remove years of surface dirt, grime and loose debris.
stage two: Bio-side treatment
A bio-side solution is soaked into the render to eliminate rooted spores and prohibit future growth.
STAGE THREE: RENDER INSPECTION
Now cleaned your installer will inspect the render for damaged areas to be repaired.
stage four: Repairs
All damaged areas are repaired in preperation for the coating.
Stage five: Masking
Installation team will protect your home by masking up windows, doors and anything non-masonry related. Ground area is also covered with protective sheeting.
stage six: The coating application
Coating is applied using specialist airless spray equipment, a minimum of 2 coats are used to provide the ultimate weather protection.
- Flexible without cracking or breaking
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Weather protected
- life expectancy of 20+ Years
- Guaranteed for 15 years
Why Choose Lti Transformations for Wall Refurbishment?
We have many happy customers who go on to recommend our wall refurbishment services. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us:
- Full repair and refurbishment service
- Quality products from leading suppliers
- Wall refurbishments guaranteed for 15 years
- A knowledgeable, skilled team, producing professional results
We assess your requirements fully first, making sure wall refurbishment will be the right option for your property. You can rely on our skilled and experienced team to do the right thing for you. We are exterior refurbishment experts, committed to saving you both time and money with our services.