LTI Transformations offers a bespoke UPVC spraying service, for your windows, doors, conservatories and garages in Glasgow, Dundee, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Falkirk and throughout Scotland. We are experts in all forms of UPVC spraying and have built up a solid reputation with our client base for being trusted UPVC sprayers. And this is why we put a guarantee on our spraying services, as we’re confident that we’ll help rediscover the original essence of your UPVC, so you don’t have to spend a fortune replacing them.
We offer quality and durable spraying services for all internal and external UPVC in your property. This includes, windows, doors, frames, garages, conservatories and other UPVC related products in and around the house. Why replace when you can repair!
Get in touch with us today on 0800 771 0097 to discuss your options.
Why Replace When You Can Restore!
So… What Are the Benefits of UPVC Spraying –
The spraying of UPVC essentially involves changing the colour and look of the UPVC frames and elements.
In days gone by, when the various UPVC products that you have begin to show signs of aging, replacing them may have been the only alternative. However, with advancements of modern technology and our own applications of it, its possible now to keep the existing framework in place, which we can naturally restore at a fraction of the cost of a full replacement.
benefits of a respray and not a replace
- Cost Saving – Cost savings of up to 75% less than replacement of windows
- Environmentally Sustainable – More sustainable by helping save the planet by cutting down on CO2 by manufacturing, transporting and waste from old frames ending up in landfill.
- Shorter Time Scales of Completion – Very little disruption to the customer as can be done efficiently and effectively. A whole house of windows for example can be sprayed in as little as 1 day as opposed to replacing them all which could take up to a week or more!
- Personalisation – We have a wide range of colours and finishes to choose from, so if you’re looking for something completely different, we will have the colour and style you’re looking for. We also have the ability to colour match if this is something you require.
- Future Proof – Our UPVC coating can withstand the harshest of weather conditions and has a potential lifespan of 10-15 years!
- Increasing Property Value – A fresh new look can take off years for a property, which will most certainly increase its curb appeal. Thus, adding further value to your home.
Our Re-spraying Process
Once you consult with us on your respraying requirements, we operate on a 4-stage process to bring your vision to life. We work with you to determine the look and feel of what its is you’re looking to achieve. And then we get to work to ensure this is carried out.All manufactured UPVC windows come white as standard but then sprayed to colour our system, utilising our unique resin and pigment technology.
We offer a no obligation quote for all our estimations for a UPVC spray, but we can safely say that as a general rule of thumb, its widely accepted that a re-spray can save you up to 75% as opposed to a replacement!
Why Work with LTI Transformations?
LTI transformations are a long serving and reputable establishment where the objective is to ensure satisfaction of our customers, by utilising modern and durable applications. We are an innovative company where we always keep at the cusp of the latest building advancements, so we can bring an effective and efficient solution every time. With a team of over 30 skilled people, we aim to restore and revitalise your property, without the huge costs that can typically be endured.
Our customers feedback is crucial to us, and customer service is at the heart of what we do. And as a result, we have built our reputation over the years for not only providing an advanced uPVC paint spraying service, but at a rate that will not break the bank.
We offer our unique and highly sought-after uPVC spray painting services across Scotland and provide a guarantee on all of our work. Contact us today or Call us on 0800 771 0097 to get a no-obligation quote.